This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://amaremedicalnetwork.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information We Collect
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, as further described below:
Other Information: When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and operating system version.
Text/Voice Message Policy
You may receive future calls and/or texts that deliver messages by Amare Medical Network. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless service rate plan. You will have the option to opt-out of such messages at any time.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We take precautions to protect your information. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.