Pursue your passion and purpose
Our mission is to deliver care worthy of a million smiles. We’re looking for people who share our core values.
Top compensation for top talent
Flexible time off
Enjoy work-life balance, including a hybrid work model
Build up your retirement savings
We offer a 401(k) with a 4% employer match.*
*Employees are eligible for matching 401(k) contributions after 3 months and 390 hours of work
Invest in YOU
Earn rewards for investing time in your professional development through our Better Book Club.
Healthcare for you and your family
As an Amare employee, we’re committed to your well-being. You’re eligible for comprehensive health insurance for yourself, your spouse, and your children, and that’s just the beginning.
- Choose the plan that’s right for you
- Vision and dental coverage at no additional cost
- Optional health savings account with employer contributions
- Optional flexible spending account
- Prescription drug coverage
- Company-paid life insurance with optional spousal coverage
- Disability, accident, and critical illness insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
The perks go on
We’re always looking for ways to show you how much we care. Additional benefits of working with Amare include:
- Student loan refinancing
- Identity theft protection
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, vacation travel and more
We celebrate differences
Our culture of respect is a key component of our success
Every qualified applicant receives equal consideration for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and we never discriminate against applicants on the basis of a disability.
Meet your future teammates
Amare offers a tight-knit and supportive company culture where teammates are like family.
- If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be
- White pizza with tomatoes!
- My favorite show is
- I don't think I could just pick one show but my top three are Vampire Diaries, Game of Thrones, and Wentworth.
- Dog person or cat person
- If you would have asked me this 2 years ago I would have said I was a cat person. After getting our dog Quincy during COVID I would say I'm a dog person now.
- Ask me for pro tips on visiting
- Good 'ol Erie, PA!
- I wish I was brave enough to sing karaoke to
- I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
- If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, it would be
- The best book I ever read was
- Any & all of the Harry Potter books!
- My first concert was
- Hannah Montana & The Jonas Brothers
- At the very top of my bucket list is
- To travel all over Europe with my friends and family!
Join our team
We’re looking for people to join our team who are passionate about caring and are excited as we are to build open an honest relationships when working with colleagues, clients, patients or strangers.