Smiles of Amare: April LaTurno
Get to know April LaTurno, Local Nursing Recruiter.
April’s fast facts
- Role at Amare: Local Nursing Recruiter
- Three words to describe me are… caring, attentive, and personable
- My recruiting superpower is… staying positive. I understand that people soak up the energy around them and I always want my energy to feel good!
Learn more about April
What would your co-workers say is your “office personality?”
What advice would you give a care provider looking to work with an agency?
My advice would be to make sure you weigh the pros and cons of all options and pay attention to how people treat you.
What is your favorite part about working at Amare?
The PEOPLE! We have such amazing people here with great attitudes and work ethic. I love the activities we do as a team to keep morale high and the recognition that is celebrated every day! It really makes for a wonderful and motivating environment!
Why do you love the work that you do?
I love helping people choose a path where they can thrive, grow, and help their community.
Ask me about…
Travel and Disney!
What is a fun fact about yourself?
I have been to 15 countries!
What is your favorite line from a TV show, movie, book, or song?
“All you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust!” – Peter Pan
Connect the April
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refer a friend or start working with April on Staffing Referrals.
Back to news