Partnership with Travelers Haven will help care providers find housing
“At Amare, we care for the people we work with and work for. A big part of that is making sure our care providers can focus on their patients without having to worry about their housing arrangements while on assignment.”
Amare Medical Network is now partnering with Travelers Haven to help take the stress out of finding high-quality temporary housing for our traveling care providers during their assignments.
As the leading provider of workforce housing-on-demand anywhere in the U.S., Travelers Haven secures the best housing at the best rates and manages every aspect of the process to save care providers money and time.
“At Amare, we care for the people we work with and work for. A big part of that is making sure our care providers can focus on their patients without having to worry about their housing arrangements while on assignment,” said Amare Medical Network President and CEO Art Hoopes.
Additional benefits provided by Travelers Haven include:
- Short or long-term leases
- Move-in ready: No furniture to install or utilities to set up. Unpack your clothes and enjoy!
- Customizable: A la carte furnishings include housewares, sofa, linens, televisions, dining sets, artwork and utilities. Don’t want to customize? Ask for the economy or executive experience.
- Dedicated concierge to guide you through the move-in process
- Customer service is available 24/7, 365 days a year
In addition, the Travelers Haven portal lets care providers access every aspect of their housing program in one place, eliminating the need to worry about managing 7-10 different bills or being assessed a fee for a missed or late payment. With all-inclusive billing, rent and utilities are consolidated into one simple statement.
Amare Medical Network care providers may pay out of pocket or use their housing stipend to access Traveler Haven’s services. Follow this link to get started.
Back to news