Smiles of Amare: Kacie Brandenburg
Get to know Kacie Brandenburg, Allied Health Recruiter.
Kacie’s fast facts
- Role at Amare: Allied Health Recruiter
- I value… loyalty, kindness and genuine people
- My recruiter superpower is… connecting with people effortlessly. I love being able to show them I am a genuine person and care about finding them the best assignment!
Learn more about Kacie
Why do you love what you do?
I love what I do because I get to connect with other healthcare professionals and learn about the clinical side of the business. I am also very grateful for the allied team and company culture at Amare!
What advice would you give a nurse or allied professional looking to travel?
You should have at least 1 year of experience in the field you are seeking for an assignment. Also, make sure that all certifications are up to date!
How do you spend your time outside of the office?
I love to go on walks, spend time with friends, work out and eat good food!
Ask me about…
Anything fashion, as well as good walking and food spots in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas.
What are you currently binging?
As far as TV goes, I always watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians and listen to Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard. I also just started the David Beckham documentary on Netflix.
Connect the Kacie
- Email: email@example.com
- Call or text: 412-710-7187
- LinkedIn profile
- Refer a friend or start working with Kacie on Staffing Referrals.
Back to news